International Reach Equipping All Children With Hope
SPONSOR A CHILD BELOWClick on the image to get detailed information about that child. The children with white borders are children that have been waiting the longest for a sponsor.
See Below for Frequently Asked Questions.
What is iREACH
- Sponsorship of a Child that helps provide the much needed following items
- Ongoing discipleship training through the church
- Bible and Christian literature
- Hygiene products
- Basic medical needs
Why is Sponsorship Important
- We live in a world where 85% of the population does not have access to God’s word. In addition, more than a billion children live on less than $3 U.S. per day. One way to bridge that gap is to connect one child with one sponsor.
- Through financial support, prayer and letter writing, sponsors invest in the lives of children living in extreme physical and spiritual poverty. This relationship communicates to them they are important and God loves them.
- The children that are sponsored will be attending AFO’s partner church of 5 yrs Pastor Pablo and his wife Marcelo’s church. Through this relationship with the church, the children will be discipled and helped financially.
How Does it Work
- Money will be collected through All For One Ministries every 6 months.
- Ecuador contact will ensure proper disbursement.
- This money will be received through AFO ministries and transferred to the Ecuador Church for disbursement.
- Bi-quarterly letter writing will occur between the sponsor and child letting them know of updates, prayer requests and all the child is learning and the benefits they are receiving from the sponsors support
- Your sponsorship donation is tax deductible.
- Complete the online Form along with the child’s ID number
- Contribute the payment via check or online
- You will be contacted by the All For One Ministries Onsite Coordinator for program initiation.
- You will receive a child sponsor packet that will include a picture of your child, Sponsor Checklist and other vital information.
- You will be encouraged to pray and write letters of support to the child.