- What is a DNA Conference?
DNA Conferences are designed with three goals.
- To Glorify Christ.
- To Teach and Preach the identity of Christ found in the Book of Galatians and how the DNA of Christ and His righteousness can be ours for the Living!
- To provide a missional outreach to your very own context and community!
- Who are DNA Conferences designed for?
The Lost, The Church, Youth Groups, Small Groups, DNOW Weekends, Revivals and more!
- What are the key aspects of a DNA Conference?
Worship through Music and Preaching, Food, Study Booklets, T-Shirts, and Missions Outreach for your group planned and handled by the AFO Staff.
- What Does a DNA Conference cost?
The per person cost is $99 and includes all items listed above, along with mission supplies for the weekend. For larger groups of 30 or more, contact us for special pricing.
- Is there a minimum number of participants?
Yes, AFO asks that there be a 10 person minimum.
I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me;
● Friday evening registration begins at 6:00pm – 7:00pm (Food to be served)
● 7:05pm Welcome, opening prayer – (Group Leader)
● 7:10pm Icebreaker
● 7:20pm Worship (3 songs)
● 7:35pm Message- Michael Anderson – AFO
● 8:05pm Mission video and Group Prayer
● 8:20pm Worship (2 songs)
● 8:30pm Message Michael Anderson – AFO
● 9:00pm Closing prayer – Group Leader
● 8:00am Breakfast at FSBC
● 9:00am Worship (2 songs)
● 9:15am Message- Michael Anderson – AFO
● 10:00am – 2:00pm – Mission Work
● 3:00pm – 5:30pm – Evangelism
● 6:00pm – 7:00pm – Dinner Time
● 7:00pm – 8:15pm – Worship and Message with Special Finale
● 8:20pm – 8:30pm Closing prayer –
- Worship Service Steered around sharing about and from the DNA Wknd!
“While you were speaking, I felt God’s love for the first time tonight.”